[Imcamericorps] CAF Activities

Katy Vizdal katyvizdal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 10:29:22 CDT 2010

Hello Everyone -

Please send me your "finalized" workshops today.  I am going on a morning
show tomorrow so I would like to be able to talk about some of the different
activities that will be going on by our own Americorps Projects.

If you know that your project will not be present at the Children's Arts
Festival please let me know if you are available to volunteer during the
days events and what times you're free (10am-4pm)

I would like to have these by the end of the day around 5pm.

Thanks,
Katy

--
Katy Vizdal