[Imcamericorps] AmeriCorps Mtg Mins 12/1/2010

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Wed Dec 1 13:07:34 CST 2010

AmeriCorps Mtg Mins
12/1/2010

In attendance: Carl, Leon, Isak, Tina, Austin, Carol

   - Welcome Isak, our new All-Ages Performance Venue Coordinator! Hooray!
   - Carol: In terms of our state-assessed performance, we are doing great!
      - Programs are struggling w/ reporting requirements, but we have to
      get it in b/c it helps us!
      - There are things we’re going to have to do for the second period, so
      we have to stay mindful of our reporting requirements
   - Decemeber 15: our All-AmeriCorps & supervisors meeting together &
   potluck
      - Please encourage your supervisor to come!
      - It’s a lunch hour! Please attend!
      - It’s a potluck: bring foodstuffs!

--
Austin McCann, Development Adviser