[Imcamericorps] OnCorps timesheet: on time or late?

Isak Griffiths isakgriffiths at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 18:37:56 CST 2010

Carol,

At the luncheon Wednesday there was a question about *exactly* when the time
sheets are due online.

This is why we are confused:

       It is 6:28pm on Sunday evening. I just logged in to americorpsil to
       make last minute updates and submit. When I log in the system says:
                  Welcome Isak
                       Your next time sheet is due Jan 02, 2011

If I'm not late, then my next time sheet should be due today (12/19). At
this point is OnCorps reporting that I am in fact late even though I still
have 5.5 'til midnight?

Would it be possible to confirm with the AmeriCorps/OnCorps folks when the
on-time/late switch happens?

Thank you in advance,
Isak