[Imcamericorps] school and banana bread!

Carly Nix nix.carly at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:58:49 CST 2010

I have seen the flyer for the art drive (I assume it's ours and not someone
else's?) and it looks great!

Also, one thing I could do today is go around and pick up stuff that's been
dropped at the boxes.  The one at Strawberry Fields is full, at least.

(I have Jacob's van for the next few hours.)

-Carly

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 1:22 PM, carol ammons <carolammons at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Kat,
>
> You can sign me up.  I'll be there.  In other news, Katy I was wondering if
> you completed the announcement and flyer about the art drive.  We need to
> popularize it through our personal connections.  Please forward them to me.
> Thanks.
>
> Carol A.
>
> On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Katherine Lieder <klieder at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Dear all--
>>
>> We will be going into school again tomorrow morning!  Please meet at 7:30
>> at the IMC (front entrance) if you would like to come (and please let me
>> know so that I will be waiting for you).  The kids love us all, so the more,
>> the merrier.
>>
>> Secondly, there is banana chocolate chip bread in my office (baked by
>> moi).  Please help yourself!
>>
>> lovelove,
>> Kat
>>
>> --