[Imcamericorps] Who's Who at the IMC

kwallac2 at illinois.edu kwallac2 at illinois.edu
Fri Feb 12 14:44:07 CST 2010

Dear IMC Americorps:

Hi, I'm Katie. I am a student volunteer through the LINC program at UIUC. We are working with Community Connections to help everyone at the IMC better understand who each other are. We are in the process of making a "Who's Who at the IMC" which will have a photo and blurb for each working group/americorps/staff, as well as for other people who contribute to the IMC. I've looked at the info on the website but I'd like to talk to the group as a whole about what Americorps at the IMC actually entails. I'd also like to get a photo of the group. Is there a time that would work for you?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks a lot,

Katie Wallace

kwallac2 at illinois.edu