[Imcamericorps] IMC Fest & Boneyard Arts Festival

Katy Vizdal katyvizdal at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 17:53:53 CST 2010

Hello Everyone,

Boneyard Arts Festival is right around the corner (April 15th-18th - Urbana
featured day: April 17th) and the IMC Shows Group is in the process of
organizing our
plans.  Last year, we decided to hold IMC Fest (a festival of music,
arts, and more!) on the same weekend and feel it was very successful
so we're doing it again!

If you are an artist, musician, creator, presenter and are interested in
being a part of IMC Fest this year please send an e-mail to
katyvizdal at gmail.com with more information about your work!

We are also looking for a volunteer art curator for the space!

if you're interested in volunteering for IMC Fest this year please let me
know!  We can always use extra help organizing and need extra hands during
the festival!

Thank you!
Katy Vizdal

Katy Vizdal