[Imcamericorps] Back on Wednesday

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 05:26:36 CST 2010

Hi All,

My flight out of Tokyo was cancelled, so I'm here for the night. The
airline put the passengers up at hotels and rescheduled our flights.
I'm a little out of it, but I think I'll still be back in Champaign on
Tuesday during the day. However, now I'm going to be pretty exhausted
when I get back. I think I'd better say I'm going to be back on
Wednesday at 11:00 to be safe.

Meme, I checked out one of the grant copies that Chris sent out and
it's looking pretty good. Unfortunately, this Internet access is
costing me by the minute and I don't think I'm going to have much of
an opportunity to even read it from now on. The way it's going,
though, it looks like you guys have really put together a winner.
Thank you so much.

See everyone Wednesday!

Brian

--