[Imcamericorps] Fwd: practice time.

Katherine Lieder klieder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:28:32 CST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cara L. Maurizi <cmaurizi at usd116.org>
Date: Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 11:28 AM
Subject: practice time.
To: Katherine Lieder <klieder at gmail.com>

 Could you please send this to all the volunteers?
thanks!

Hi all,

After seeing all the schedules it will be impossible to accommodate everyone
during the time that I am here.

We will just meet during Sally Thompson's music time on Wednesday from 10:45
to 11:15.  I know that some students will be pulled out for ESL and native
language. If they can get permission to miss one day, that would be great.
I just need to get as many as possible together so that they know what to
expect during the assembly.

We'll make it work.  I am sending this to the americorp volunteers too, so
that i'll have some help.

thanks for all your cooperation.

Next Wednesday, all classes meet 10:45. (in the gym if there isn't lunch.
In here is there is.)

Cara