[Imcamericorps] Re: [IMC] Steering Meeting

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 21:23:45 CST 2010

Hi Everyone!

A reminder that the IMC list only goes to spokes- this reminder (thanks, Katy!) should go to the membership as well.

I don't know that I have access to send it... can you re-send it to that list, Katy?

Thanks,
elizaBeth

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.
-Harriet Tubman