[Imcamericorps] hour of action

Katherine Lieder klieder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 08:13:42 CST 2010

Dear all--

For those of you that can (and I'm sorry for the short notice) let's meet at
11 in the lobby of the building to talk about/start fixing up the front
entrance.  Katy and I have a few ideas and you are all welcome to contribute
more.  In the future, we will meet every Friday at 11 to clean/beautify a
space (unless that time sucks for people and then it can definitely be
changed).  Happy Friday!

lovelove,
Kat

believed to be clean.