[Imcamericorps] How to sign up for IMC Lists

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:05:02 CST 2010

Well, it's up to each individual.  Most of your should already be on the
lists for the projects you're working with.  I am on many of the lists just
to keep in touch with what is going on in the organization, but it's
completely up to you.  That is probably not necessary.   However, you should
probably be on the IMC at ucimc.org, imc-members@  and events@ list.  Beyond
that, it's up to you.

Nicole