[Imcamericorps] Grant writing

JOY imcbooks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 18:48:50 CST 2010

I'm really glad to hear this! I just want to chime in and add that you
should also be sure to get this on the calendar with the finance group for
assistance with grant budgets. Our treasurer has resigned, and we have not
technically filled that position, so we will need to plan accordingly.

It would be extremely helpful if those of you writing grants would send me
an email with the name of the funder and the grant deadline for submission.
Lots to do...
Thanks,
Joy

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 3:13 PM, Nicole Pion <nicole.pion at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I've noticed that several of you are writing grants - this is really
> wonderful!  I wanted to mention a few things that may facilitate that
> process:
>
> 1.) I am always happy to proof read grants, answer questions, etc.
>
> 2.) Don't forget about the grants group - you can find a lot of information
> there based on old grants we've written.  If you're not sure which one to
> look at, just let me know and I may be able to provide some insight.
>
> 3.) When you have completed a grant application, please send it to me - I'm
> trying to keep a centralized record of the grants submitted on the IMC and
> IMC project's behalf.  I'll upload it to the google grants group, as well as
> to my own files, so that others can benefit from your hard work.
>
> Thanks & happy grant-writing,
>
> Nicole
>

> --
> Nicole Pion
> Outreach and Development Adviser
> AmeriCorps CTC VISTA
> Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center
>
> --
> believed to be clean.

Joy Davis
UCIMC Office Manager