[Imcamericorps] meeting agenda

Katherine Lieder klieder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 13:18:00 CST 2010

Dear all--

Here is the much discussed agenda for the meeting next Tuesday evening.
Carol, we wanted to give you a chance to check it out before we sent it out
to our supervisors.  Any thoughts, comments, concerns?  We are all thinking
about you today.

with love,
Kat

*MEETING AGENDA*
*
*

> *Americorps Expectations*
>
> --Can we define the long-term goals of the job?
>
> --Carol: explaining expectations based on narrative
>
> --Carol: go over the copy of the grant Americorps is looking at, make sure
> all are on same page

--Discussion: who is ultimate interpreter of what our jobs should look like?

> *Volunteer Expectations
> *
>
> --flexible schedule, lunch breaks, etc.
>
> --we are here 40 hours

        --We need to be empowered to take initiative for the IMC

> *IMC v. Individual Job*
>
> --Americorps representatives working together - integrating efforts more
>
> --Carol & Supervisors on same page
>
> --Carol: can you email all Americorps and supervisors updates every time
> you get a new training update?
>
> --structure for check-ins: how frequent, with whom, who are we reporting
> to?
>
> --Improving Communication a la Mentoring -> Site Supervisor -> carol ->Us
>
> *Anything Else?*

believed to be clean.