[Imcamericorps] Community Relationships built

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 18:10:08 CDT 2010

University Laboratory High School

The Evergreen State College (Olympia WA)

Gesundheit! Institute

ehh.

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 2:56 PM, Katy Vizdal <katyvizdal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 1:32 PM, JOY <imcbooks at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Urbana High School
>>
>> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Nicole Pion <nicole.pion at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hey everyone,
>>>
>>> Can you quickly send me a list of any organizations you've worked with
>>> this year?  I'm trying to take a quick count for the reapplication process.
>>>  If you can let me know ASAP, that will help!!
>>>

>>> Thanks!!
>>>
>>>  Here's what I have now:
>>>
>>> 1.)   Cunningham Township
>>>
>>> 2.)   READY School
>>>
>>> 3.)   Champaign Consortium
>>>
>>> 4.)   Urbana Public Arts Committee
>>>
>>> 5.)   Avicenna
>>>
>>> 6.)   CCHCC
>>>
>>> 7.)   SDAS, GI
>>>
>>> 8.)   C4A
>>>
>>> 9.)
>>>
>>> 10.)                  Salt and Light
>>>
>>> 11.)                  Community Garden
>>>
>>> 12.)                  King School
>>>
>>> 13.)                  University Y
>>>
>>> 14.)                  African Drumming
>>>
>>> 15.)                  MoBetta
>>>
>>> 16.)                  Chinese Cultural Association
>>>
>>> 17.)                  C4A
>>>
>>> 18.)                  B&G Club
>>>
>>> 19.)                  LINC
>>>
>>> 20.)                  Media and Cinema Studies
>>>
>>> 21.)                   Extensions Outreach
>>>
>>> 22.)                  UBA
>>>
>>> 23.)                  CCVB
>>>
>>> 24.)
>>>

> Nicole,
>
> I'm sorry I am just not getting back to you with this list -
>
> Soul Miners: Children’s Theatre Company of C-U
>
> Capoeira Academy
>
> *Chinese Heritage Association
>
> CU Folk & Roots Festival
>
> Urbana Business Association (?)
>
> Art Mart (?)
>
> Robert E. Brown Center for World Music
>
> The Urbana Free Library
>
> The City of Urbana
>

> hmm... thats all for now.
>
> --
> believed to be clean.

support Aquatown!
http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation

AquaTown: A Future Hydrohistory will be a new interdisciplinary theatre
piece that weaves together lesser known pasts and dreams of possible
futures—from the dystopian to the idyllic. To create this piece, the
ensemble will research the land- and cityscape of Urbana and its watershed,
which extends to the Mississippi River.  Aquatown world premieres in Urbana,
Illinois June 10-13, 2010 at the Independent Media Center.

www.changeofstate.org

believed to be clean.