[Imcamericorps] good ideas book missing

Carly Nix nix.carly at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 13:37:26 CDT 2010

Great!  Now can the Good Idea Binder find my Poetry for the People book
that's still missing?

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 1:34 PM, Katy Vizdal <katyvizdal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Success!! The
> Good Idea Binder loved Jacob so much.. it crawled into his book bag so it could always be with him.
>
> Good Idea Binder: Found.
>

> --
> believed to be clean.

support Aquatown!
http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation

AquaTown: A Future Hydrohistory will be a new interdisciplinary theatre
piece that weaves together lesser known pasts and dreams of possible
futures—from the dystopian to the idyllic. To create this piece, the
ensemble will research the land- and cityscape of Urbana and its watershed,
which extends to the Mississippi River.  Aquatown world premieres in Urbana,
Illinois June 10-13, 2010 at the Independent Media Center.
www.changeofstate.org

believed to be clean.