[Imcamericorps] good ideas book missing

Judith Pond judith.pond at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 13:59:26 CDT 2010

You're definitely welcome to look. We only take the books in the bin and the
boxes upstairs, but it's entirely possible that someone saw it lying around
and dropped it in there thinking that someone had meant to donate it.

If it's a library book, it would be fairly easy to locate among our stash if
it's there (since it has the call number label on the spine). So, take a
look. I haven't come across it, but it's a decent bet that books in this
building could wind up at BTP. Or the library upstairs. That's worth a look,
too, if you haven't already.

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 1:54 PM, JOY <imcbooks at gmail.com> wrote:

> Carly,
>
> Did you check with B2P to make sure the Poetry didn't wander down there to
> be sent to a prison or 2?
>
> Joy
>

> On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Carly Nix <nix.carly at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Great!  Now can the Good Idea Binder find my Poetry for the People book
>> that's still missing?
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 1:34 PM, Katy Vizdal <katyvizdal at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Success!! The
>>> Good Idea Binder loved Jacob so much.. it crawled into his book bag so it could always be with him.
>>>
>>> Good Idea Binder: Found.
>>>

>>> --
>>> dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and
>>> is
>>> believed to be clean.

>> --
>> support Aquatown!
>> http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation
>>
>> AquaTown: A Future Hydrohistory will be a new interdisciplinary theatre
>> piece that weaves together lesser known pasts and dreams of possible
>> futures—from the dystopian to the idyllic. To create this piece, the
>> ensemble will research the land- and cityscape of Urbana and its watershed,
>> which extends to the Mississippi River.  Aquatown world premieres in Urbana,
>> Illinois June 10-13, 2010 at the Independent Media Center.
>> www.changeofstate.org
>>

>> --
>> dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
>>
>> believed to be clean.