[Imcamericorps] Book drive tomorrow!

Judith Pond judith.pond at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 16:32:57 CDT 2010

Hey all;

I realize that some of you weren't around at the last AmeriCorps meeting
when I proposed this, so here are the details.

Books To Prisoners is in the midst of a neighborhood book drive right now.
Last Saturday, we distributed paper bags with fliers attached to them to
houses around Urbana for people to put their used books in. This Saturday,
the 19th, we will go back and collect them.

If any of you guys are free tomorrow starting at 2pm, we'd love to have the
help :) It was surprisingly easy last week, and we got done in about an
hour, despite the heat.

Thanks,
Judith

believed to be clean.