[Imcamericorps] Need file cabinets?

Judith Pond judith.pond at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 17:37:42 CST 2010

Hi again;

Joy's plan sounds like the best way to give everyone some access to file
space (except Shows, which can have their own cabinet, since it will need to
be kept in the Shows closet).

That is, :
-one cabinet for Shows
-one cabinet to be divided among the others who asked for space, probably to
be kept in the AmeriCorps office, if we can find room

They are downstairs outside BTP, so feel free to move them wherever you like
when you want to. There are also dollies in BTP if you want to borrow them
to help move.

Judith

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Judith Pond <judith.pond at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here's the deal: we have one small file cabinet (two drawers) that has a
> nonfunctional lock on it, as well as two larger (four drawers) cabinets. All
> of them are almost empty, and we should have them completely empty by the
> end of next week.
>
> I'll get back to everyone then, and we can discuss how to distribute them
> among the groups that want one.
>

> Thanks!
> Judith

believed to be clean.