[Imcamericorps] 3 for 3: grants granted!

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 08:07:49 CDT 2010

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  THIS IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!  GREAT JOB TO ALL
THAT CONTRIBUTED TO THIS PROCESS.  YOU SHOULD BE EXTREMELY PROUD OF
YOURSELVES.

CAROL

P.S.  I'm working from the hospital for a portion of this morning.  Amir is
in surgery right now.  i will be available by phone or text this afternoon.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC

believed to be clean.