[Imcamericorps] Overhead projector in the IMC?

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 14:49:47 CDT 2010

Yeah, a projector is something we really, really need, but don't have.  I
wrote a grant to get one so keep your fingers crossed!  Usually, we have an
IMC member borrow one from their place of work in situations like this.  Is
there anyone at TBP who would ahve access to a projector?

Nicole

--
Nicole Pion
Outreach and Development Adviser