[Imcamericorps] Contacts database

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Mon May 3 12:30:46 CDT 2010

Hey everyone,
I'm trying to build a good and useful database for the IMC.  Would you each
be able to go through your contact lists and share IMC contacts with me so I
can add them? We really need to record them to make our relationships
sustainable, especially as our posts as AmeriCorps members are not forever!

Would you be able to do this by the end of the week?  Josh and I would also
like to plan a training so that you can use CiviCRM yourselves (or get
interns to support you in this project, as I've done).

Let me know and thanks!

Nicole

--
Nicole Pion