[Imcamericorps] Farmers Market

Katy Vizdal katyvizdal at gmail.com
Fri May 7 09:58:31 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I have a booth reserved for the IMC at the farmers market tomorrow.  I have
volunteers who will be doing a puppet show starting at 10:00am.. but
technically someone needs to sign in for the booth before 8am.

Is anyone interested in using the location prior to 10am?  This is a great
opportunity to get information out about your project!  I will have
Children's Arts Festival information located at the booth, but if anyone
wants to use it please let me know as soon as possible so we can coordinate
on this.

Katy

--
Katy Vizdal