[Imcamericorps] All Americorps Meeting

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Tue May 11 12:17:40 CDT 2010

Good afternoon Everyone,

Just a reminder that we will still meet tomorrow afternoon prior to going to
the community garden.  We can meet in the main floor computer lab area and
will cover:  Monthly reporting for April that was due 5/10/10 and site visit
final prep.  Please be on time because we will only have about 40 minutes
tomorrow.  If noon is difficult, we can move the meeting up to 10 a.m.  Let
me know if there is a problem that needs to be addressed.

Carol A.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC