[Imcamericorps] Community Relationships built

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Mon May 31 16:44:28 CDT 2010

Hey everyone,

Can you quickly send me a list of any organizations you've worked with this
year?  I'm trying to take a quick count for the reapplication process.  If
you can let me know ASAP, that will help!!

Thanks!!

 Here's what I have now:

1.)   Cunningham Township

2.)   READY School

3.)   Champaign Consortium

4.)   Urbana Public Arts Committee

5.)   Avicenna

6.)   CCHCC

7.)   SDAS, GI

8.)   C4A

9.)

10.)                  Salt and Light

11.)                  Community Garden

12.)                  King School

13.)                  University Y

14.)                  African Drumming

15.)                  MoBetta

16.)                  Chinese Cultural Association

17.)                  C4A

18.)                  B&G Club

19.)                  LINC

20.)                  Media and Cinema Studies

21.)                   Extensions Outreach

22.)                  UBA

23.)                  CCVB

24.)

--