[Imcamericorps] IMC Film Fest 2010

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Mon Nov 1 15:52:18 CDT 2010

Hi everyone!

For those who don't yet know me (i.e. Jason), I'm Austin McCann, new
Development Adviser at UC-IMC. And to Jason: I hope you're interested in
working with us again this year!

I'm interested in having the first of several planning meetings for the 2010
IMC Film Fest (3rd annual). I know Kristina's expressed interest in helping
out, and Ke'Juan's obviously to work with us. If you have interest, please
let me know.

One initial idea to throw around is an ODDmusic collaboration. In the works
is a series called Cinema Soundz that pairs local musicians (esp. ODDmusic
people) with selected clips from films. In case there's any interest in
doing this kind of live scoring, I thought I'd let y'all know.

I would like to meet before the week before Thanksgiving, I guess i.e. the
week of November 15th. Jason, you'd be (hypothetically) coming from
Champaign. Is there a day that works best for you?

Thx,
Austin

--
Austin McCann, Development Adviser