[Imcamericorps] Stuff in & around the staffing desk

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 15:01:09 CDT 2010

Carol,
Thanks for reaching out to me on this. I think moving forward with a desk
and computer in the lobby for staffing is great. I think getting something
out there temporarily prior to the Architecture faculty project would be
good.

The space will start getting used for it's intended purpose, and the public
will start to recognize the new function. The construction project being
planned can then improve on the space. Actually, having AM in the vestibule
using it for staffing space will also help identify needs for the space that
the Architecture folk's design can meet.

Brian, I'm certain it's possible to put a machine out there (wireless?) and
lock it down with a cable or other means. We can investigate the best way to
do this.

Chris