[Imcamericorps] Not coming into the office today

Kristina Williams kristinawho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 12:49:41 CST 2010

Hi everyone,

Sorry about such short notice, but I won't be coming into the office today.

*Americorps*: Can anyone cover my staffing today from 4 to 5?
*Ricardo*: Access to the tower is not locked. Go to the closet in the
bathroom on the second floor near the northwest corner of the building.
There is a ladder in there and you go up it and open the hatch. It is kind
of tricky, but Mike offered to "come over and show-and-tell" His number is
344-5609 and may not check his email before 2pm today.
*Tom*: No one has signed up to do training tonight.  Just in case though, if
you have a few minutes to drop into the IMC and post a sign saying training
has been canceled this week because no one signed up, and then give my email
*Brian*: I will look over the Americorps quarterly review and fill out as
much as I can by the end of the week.  Next week will be better for
reviewing in person. What time is good for you?
*Austin*: I won't be available to check things out today, but Brian Duggan
should be able to help you. He gets in at 1 today, I think.
*Judith*: I will get the rest of the pictures of RFU bear by 1 tomorrow. Let
me know if you take any more shots today, and I can run the finished product
to Kinko's/Dixon tomorrow

-Kristina

--
News Media Coordinator
Urbana-Champaign Indepedent Media Center
kristinawho at gmail.com