[Imcamericorps] IAC grant report / Gratitude

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Fri Oct 1 11:08:25 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

The IAC grant report has been submitted, electronically & physically! The
level of stress associated with this project puts it firmly into "serious
project" categorically, and so I want to thank everyone for helping me out
with my first "serious project." Some of you went beyond the scope of yr
obligations to help me get this done, and I really appreciate it. Completing
this project in this moment of transition was a little nerve-wracking, but I
did it w/ everyone's generosity. Thanks again!

Yours,
Austin

--
Austin McCann, Development Adviser