[Imcamericorps] Work Party in the RFU Studio!

Kristina Williams kristinawho at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 14:31:46 CDT 2010

Hello everyone

I'm putting on this volunteer event for RFU on Friday.  If you wanted to
poke your head in and help out for a few hours, we could really use the
help.

*What*: Organizing the CD library in RFU studio, poster making, lots and
lots of sticker stickering
*When*: Friday, October 8, 4-10 p.m.
*Where*: RFU Studio at the IMC, 202 South Broadway, Urbana
*
Snacks will be provided!*
*
*If you can't make it, there are also other ways you can help. Email me if
you have any questions or are interested.

-Kristina

--
News Media Coordinator
202 S Broadway, Urbana, IL 61801