[Imcamericorps] National Day of Service Project Selections

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 13:52:27 CDT 2010

Good afternoon,

Just a reminder, again, that we have National Day of Service Activities on
Thursday in Springfield.  Please remember service gear, for those who have
it.  Service Project selections  Kristina Williams and Brian Duggan Hospital
Sisters Mission Outreach.  So here's what we have: * American Red Cross -
Community Walk distribution of Red Cross materials and Lincoln Home National
Historic Site (2 slots)*.   Samantha, your selection was not available.
Please choose from the two remaining projects listed above.  Everyone else,
please make your selection by 4 pm.  I have to respond to the state office
before the end of business today.
--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC