[Imcamericorps] Fwd: Celebrate Judith's year

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:39:01 CDT 2010

Hope You All Can Make IT!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Susan Porter Bruce <susanpbruce at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 5:38 PM
Subject: Celebrate Judith's year
To: carol ammons <carolammons at gmail.com>

Carol,

Can you forward this to the Americorps members, to invite them as well? I'm
not sure I have the right group email list.

Thanks,
Susan
--------------------------------
Hi all,

I hope you can join us at a party to celebrate Judith Pond's great work on
behalf of Books to Prisoners this past year.

What: a random potluck (we will provide a variety of drinks, and some
basics)

When: Sunday, September 19, 5:00-8:00PM

Where: We are on North Coler in Urbana, second house south of Bradley, up
the driveway with pillars. For easy parking, park at the Vineyard Church on
Lincoln, on the south side (with view of their garage) and walk through our
back fence, which will be marked by balloons.

Do bring families and others. But please RSVP with numbers, so I know how
many plates to put out.

Susan

Susan P. Bruce

1501 N Coler Avenue