[Imcamericorps] Chambana.net accounts and IM

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:18:54 CDT 2010

Hi All,

Here's what we talked about today, wikified.

To get access to the UCIMC wiki, mail and IM services, create a
Chambana.net account. Follow the directions here:

https://wiki.ucimc.org/bin/view/Tech/ImcAccounts

Once you've created your Chambana.net account, you learn more about the
wiki here:

https://wiki.ucimc.org/bin/view/Tech/ImcWiki

If you need write access to something on the wiki, please mail
tech at lists.chambana.net

To access UCIMC email through your browser, go here:

https://mail.chambana.net

and use your Chambana.net username and password to log in. We haven't
written any instructions on how to set up Thunderbird yet.

Finally, to get set up to use the UCIMC IM services, follow the
directions here:

https://wiki.ucimc.org/bin/view/Tech/ImcInstantMessaging

You may have to manually add contacts under Pidgin, too, but it
shouldn't be too much different from Adium.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please mail
tech at lists.chambana.net.

Thanks!
Brian

--