[Imcamericorps] [IMC] Want volunteers???

Danielle Chynoweth danielle at prometheusradio.org
Fri Sep 17 07:58:30 CDT 2010

AmeriCorps members as a group, can you please coordinate yourselves so
as not to miss this great volunteer and outreach opp? In the past
these volunteers have been essential at helping with major face lifts
or big projects only a large crew can do. Also, all 40 volunteers are
potential recruits to your programs. I often hear there aren't enough
people to do the work - well here are the people! - D