[Imcamericorps] need student members of the imc

zernialb zernialb at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 18:05:39 CDT 2011

Hi All;
If I am not mistaken the IMC has a student waver form, that might help.

In a message dated 04/06/11 11:47:38 Central Daylight Time, isak at ucimc.org writes:
AmeriCorps team -- help!

I have an appointment Friday at 4:30 at the RSO office on campus to find out what our options are to get people on the RSO list who can help us get things done when we need them.

According to Mike, RSO members have to be students and members of the IMC.

I have two students going with me, but they are not currently IMC members. I can ask them about being members, but they may not have the money. And getting them here before Friday to fill out paperwork is unlikely.

DO YOU HAVE STUDENTS WILLING TO BE PART OF THE RSO -- AND HELP THE REST OF US OUT FROM TIME TO TIME -- WHO WOULD MEET US THERE FRIDAY AT 4:30 ?

Isak

Mike