[Imcamericorps] [IMC] [Imc-tenants] upstairs piano

Isak Griffiths isak at ucimc.org
Sat Apr 9 23:14:24 CDT 2011

I agree with Mike on every count.
-- If the piano will be tuned and be used - then I think it makes
sense to have it in the space.
-- If it is unusually tuned, then I think being tactfully labeled is a
very good idea..

-- As Leon's partner-in-crime in the aggressive spring cleaning spree,
I also especially agree with everything else too.

Isak

Sent from my mobile device