[Imcamericorps] AmeriCorps Meeting 4/13/11

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Wed Apr 13 12:57:28 CDT 2011

"Ruinis inminentibus musculi praemigrant." -Pliny the Elder

All AmeriCorps Meeting
4/13/11

Minutes:

On-time attendance: Aaron, Carol, Isak, Rev. ZB, Krist, Leon, Tina, Carl,

--
Austin McCann, Development Adviser
Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center <http://www.ucimc.org>

*Member of the Digital Arts Service Corps*<http://www.digitalartscorps.org/>