[Imcamericorps] Thursday Help Desk session moving

Brian Duggan bcduggan at ucimc.org
Mon Apr 18 11:28:14 CDT 2011

Hi Folks,

The Help Desk started out on Thursday nights from 7pm to 9pm. Now, due
to conflicts with the mesh WiFi reading group and other Makerspace
activities, we have to move that session.

We have not selected a new time slot for the session yet, but we do need
to end the Thursday one. When you are staffing and someone asks about
the Help Desk or if they take a flier and you have a chance, please tell
them them that Thursdays are canceled. They should come to the Tuesday
session.

I'll let everyone know when we select the new session time.

Thanks!
Brian

--
Brian Duggan