[Imcamericorps] [Midwest Zine Fest] Help me give some tours?

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:01:27 CDT 2011

That's correct, Austin. Tours on the hour starting at 1pm. If folks are
available in the morning or afternoon, there are plenty of things to help
with. I've heard from some of you and will be sending out another email
later. Please contact me if you'd like to volunteer for hours outside of the
afternoon times.

Thanks,
Chris