[Imcamericorps] AmeriCorps members only

Isak Griffiths isak at ucimc.org
Fri Apr 29 13:31:10 CDT 2011

AmeriCorps volunteers:

If you feel you have a swank, cushy job with luxurious accommodations,
please identify yourself by raising one hand and saying "*Aye."

If your hands are still on the mouse, keyboard, mobile device or
resting on or in some other location, I formally invite you to:.

      The AmeriCorps Inter-Waxing Wine and Thrive party
      Saturday, May 14
      After prep or waxing day one is done
      At the IMC, specific location TBD
      Please bring snack food to share
      I will bring a VERY large bottle of wine and cups
      Other beverages welcome, of course

Isak

--
Sent from my mobile device