[Imcamericorps] [IMC] Dedicated Meeting Room 15 was Re: Steering meeting 4/7/11 minutes

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Fri Apr 29 15:40:05 CDT 2011

Chris:

These are all good, legitimate questions.

I would also like to put in a plug for the new space as not just *available
*but even *desirable*. We could do it up deluxe. We could make it really
nice, and we could have it represent our work beautifully; we could make it
so reinvigorating to our work that we'd *prefer *to meet down there. That's
how I feel. It needn't be like, "I suppose we can meet in the sewer if
there's a rap concert upstairs" -- we might *want* to meet down in the
UC-IMC History Museum/Clubhouse/Meeting Room/Party Loft/Coach
Section/whatever we want to call it ...

Best,
Austin

Austin McCann, Development Adviser