[Imcamericorps] Help Portrait Community Event

Francisco Baires francisco at universityymca.org
Mon Dec 5 17:24:24 CST 2011

Greetings!

I am writing to invite you and your organization to attend and/or promote a
great community event being held at the University YMCA on December 10th,
201. If you received this email from me it is because you work with/for
community members who might benefit greatly from this event. We will be
hosting a "Help Portrait" event for the community. Basically what this
event provides, is FREE family and individual portraits to people in need.
The event is from 10:30-3:30. More info, and informative links, are below.
I also included quotes from David A. Youhas, the organizer.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Best to all!

Francisco Baires
francisco at universityymca.org
Línea Latina 217.417.5897
(w) 217.337.1500
(c) 520.991.7151
--

"Some families are in a transitional point of their life. It is a powerful
gift that they can look at themselves in a beautiful new light as

What the event will look like, sound like and feel like...We are planning
for 100-150 portraits. Individual photographs or families.
We are planning on having greeters, food and drink, DJ playing Christmas
music, beauticians and make up artists, 2-3 studio photographers, clothing
- coats, hats, gloves for anyone. I see smiles and hear laughter. There is
a wonderful feeling of community, connection, joy and love.

I look forward to hearing from you. ( : Thank you for your consideration of
any way that you can contribute to the success of this event."

help portrait youtube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-60fyF6KvHk&feature=player

national help portrait website:  http://www.help-portrait.com

David A. Youhas