[Imcamericorps] Fwd: Time sheet converted into a word document terrell

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 11:05:09 CST 2011

Hi All,

Terrell, has converted the time sheet into a word document.  Please feel
free to utilize this sheet to complete time sheets electronically.
 Remember, that you and the supervisor must sign the time sheet prior to
submission.

also, just a quick reminder of the All AmeriCorps meeting next Tuesday.
 This meeting is Mandatory for all participation.  Please note that we will
meet briefly and share a potluck luncheon, of which, we have to potluck[?].
 Please bring some yumming goodies.  See you then.