[Imcamericorps] Backpack, goggles, jackets, phone

Isak Griffiths isak at ucimc.org
Sat Feb 5 05:00:53 CST 2011

All,

Someone left a backpack and two pairs of bike goggles by the popcorn
machine yesterday afternoon. Since there is often at least one person
at the IMC with access to the production office, I've put these all in
the box under Leon's desk. (This way they're also be out of the way.)

Last night several people left behind jackets or scarves. Those are
all under the old welcome desk just inside the red door. The IMC
claims no responsibility for these items.

If anyone calls or stops by about a phone, we didn't find one while
cleaning. Good night.

Isak

--
Sent from my mobile device