[Imcamericorps] Meeting this week

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 21:58:07 CST 2011

Thanks, Carol. I would like to meet this wednesday, too.

Brian

carolammons at gmail.com writes:

> Good evening all,
>
> Although, we are not scheduled to meet this week, I am opening to us have
a Americorps session to discuss member concerns about federal funding issue
and things that I can present to the state office. We, are not schedule for
All AmeriCorps until March 2, 2011. If the majority of the members are
interested in having an informal discussion, I am interested also. Please
reply in teh affirmative if you'd like to meet this week. Please keep in
mind that we are still scheduled for March 2. We can simply make this
meeting more discussion focused.