[Imcamericorps] MLK day

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 09:05:47 CST 2011

Good morning All,

We have heard from the committee.  I am just waiting to get actual
assignments.  Since we are working with several local organizations
including the University on the community-wide MLK celebration, there are
logistics that need to be worked out.  I have a meeting with the committee
this Thursday, which will be after our meeting, however, I will get the
information to you all at the conclusion of that meeting.

Thanks,

Carol A.

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 7:57 PM, Samantha Copeland <scope83 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Since we have not yet heard from B&G Club. I am thinking we should just do
> the painting thing. It is getting close. We can talk more about this on
> Wed. Any objections?
>
> Sam

Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC