[Imcamericorps] Topic of discussion for the Americorps meeting today

Kristina Williams kristinawho at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 11:36:58 CST 2011

Things have started to gear up for the NCMR.  I would like to start early on
planning the attendance of IMC members (and interested Americorps).
Particularly, the necessary funding, transportation and lodging.  There are
several options for subsidized conference costs (as well as promotional
opportunities) we could use to our advantage.  I'd like to place this on the
agenda today, if at all possible.