[Imcamericorps] MLK Day

Samantha Copeland scope83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:38:07 CST 2011

Hello all,

For MLK Day everyone recieved a packet in their mailbox. Here is the plan.

On Monday the 17th we will be meeting at IMC at 8:45 (with the exception of
the two working the breakfast at Vineyard that morning) to carpool to
Ikenberry Commons. We should be there at 9. It is very important to wear
your new service gear Tshirts this day.

We will be at Ikenberry from 9am till 1pm at which time we will be going to
do service projects. We will not know until that day what the list of these
projects are or how we choose which of these everyone will be doing.

This is seperate from the other requirement for the week. During this week
there are several activities to choose from. All of which are listed on the
calendar in your packet. After choosing a project you will recieve specific
instructions for the project you chose. ****One important note about the
Wesley Food Pantry: There is a training session you must attend before this
event. There will be one on Monday during the Service Project time. If you
wish to participate on Thursday Jan 20 you must choose that training as your
service project on Monday Jan 17.

A spreadsheet to sign up for the weeks projects can be found here:
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=tKu-wBQ7Spmr5hqnOlIhsUg&hl=en#gid=0

The only person who will not be able to use this is Krist because I didn't
have an email to share it with her. If someone has hers, or if Krist you
want to send me a mail,  I will be glad to add her.

We dont want any more than two for each and would like at least one person
for all listed projects. Please sign up by tomorrow morning so that further
instructions can be given.

Kristina and ZB I have already placed you in the spot for the Unity
Breakfast. If you wish to change please feel free to do so but let either
Carol or I know.

As always if you have any questions please ask Carol or myself.

Thanks,
Sam