[Imcamericorps] More MLK News

Samantha Copeland scope83 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 16:23:52 CST 2011

Hello all,

I have more news about the service projects for the 1pm slot on Monday.
Attached is a list of them including a description. Please choose one. Again
there are two people to a project. The sign up is in the same document as
before but under the Service Projects tab at the bottom.

Also in the document attached is a very rough schedule. Keep in mind that we
are still meeting at 8:45 that morning at IMC and are going to be at
Ikenberry at 9am despite what the attached schedule says. Please also
although it may be frustrating try to be flexible that day even if it should
be chaos. I'm sure at the end of the day people will find that they have had
a positive experience.

As I know more I will pass it along. And as a friendly reminder, Wear your
yellow service gear Tshirt that day.

Thanks,
Sam