[Imcamericorps] Front Desk Staffing

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:53:57 CDT 2011

Good afternoon All,

I just wanted to let you all know that our front desk volunteer staffing
level has reduced again.  Felisha has completed her service with the
Township office, and will not be on our staffing schedule.  We have one RSVP
volunteer right now who is only available for am shifts on Monday and
Friday.  Please do what you can to help get volunteers, however, until new
volunteers are found, we are responsible for our own staffing hours.  Thanks
for all of your help to-date.  We have done a much better job tracking the
number of visitors to our building on any given day.  Thanks,

Carol A>

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC