[Imcamericorps] Sandunga at The Iron Post, Saturday, July 16, 6:00-9:00

Hope twhope at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 09:24:00 CDT 2011

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know that the group Sandunga (Cuban music) that I play
back up percussion in, is having our last public performance today at the
Post.  Some of you expressed interest in when we play - so I thought that I
would pass on the information.  If you like to dance and have a good time,
come on out!

un abrazo,

Tina

Dear friends,

*Sandunga* will be playing our last presentation at *The Iron
Post*,*Saturday, July 16, 6:00-9:00
*.  We hope to see you there!  We want to thank you all for your support and
friendship!

Queridos amig at s,

*Sandunga* se va a presentar por última vez en el *Iron Post *este* *sábado* 16
de julio de 6:00 a 9:00 pm*.   ¡Esperamos verlos allí!  ¡Queremos
agradecerles a todos su apoyo y amistad!

Iron Post

120 S. Race, Urbana, Il.

217-337-POST

http://www.facebook.com/SandungaSon